Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day 26 Free laundry

Free laundry

Event

Three weeks ago when I started this, I asked my friends and family for suggestions.
My dad suggested going to the laundry mat and give out quarters.

In case you haven't gathered by now, I don't live in the nicest of areas. My house is cute as a button and the street I live on is great, but just up the street it's a different story. It's a pretty vivid reminder that I am very lucky.

I've driven past the laundry mat at least a thousand times, but I've never been in.

I brought Zoey with me and I used the $5 I had left in my purse from the woman who paid for half of the medication.

I got changed and placed it in several machines.

Reaction:
Unknown but I can image how excited someone would be to go put money into a machine and see that it's already full. It's free laundry. In my head someone is VERY excited.

Would I do it again? It was fast and pretty easy to do.
Cost: $5 but it found money
Effort: Not much
Time: about a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment